Thursday, November 19, 2009

Two more to share!

Well, Went to see Twilight and then the Midnight Premier of New Moon last night... Well this morning.. Or whatever it was..

Well asides from having the pleasure of being one of the lucky members of Perth getting to see Twilight and then New Moon Midnight Premier, well, I also did a couple of layouts using Tanyia (Pretty Pixels) Kits again... Couldnt help myself, for me they are amazingly easy for me to use, Whenever I use one of her kits the LO just all comes together..

Anyhow Figured I would share with you all..


Created using-
Kit- So Yesterday by Pretty Pixels  bought at Enchanted Studio Scraps
Template used- Conceptions Right Round by Pretty Pixels bought here at Enchanted Studio Scraps
Alpha is part of the So Yesterday bundle as linked above!



Created using-
Templates- Conceptions right Round by Pretty pixels, bought here!
Kit- Apple Pie Nov CAC by Pretty Pixels bundle including Alpha used can be bought Riiiiight here!

Anyhow thats all to share for now! I'm off to work on some kits of my own :)

Keep looking out for my freebie which should be making a special Appearance to my blog sooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment