Friday, November 6, 2009

New day, New post AND Friday Freebie!

Told you to come back soon, that I had a freebie up for you.

And here it is, My part of the November Colour challenge


Download Here
In it are 5 papers and 5 elements, doesn't seem like much but if you go and join Enchanted Studio Scraps- Here and go to the november colour mini kit challenge, You can download (and don't forget to say thanks!) all the mini kits that these lovely ladies ay ESS put up, and create yourself one mega kit! Cool huh?

While your there you should check out the challenges, and maybe even pop a few of your own layouts up there while your at it! ESS is my favourite digital Scrap forum, I guess its because of all the wonderful and caring people it has that gives it that fun and caring  atmosphere!

So go check the place out! Trust me, if your looking for a forum to pop into from time to time this is one to join!

Anyhow im off to finish a few more challenges, and maybe a LO or two if my matchsticks don't break!

Over and out!


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely kit dear daughter you have talent..
    Thank you for being so generous and sharing it with us all *hugz*

    ReplyDelete