Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another day..

Another long day.. Sister came up and stayed the night, which was awesome, She left this arvo though..

Didn't get much done, as was chatting to her and then we played Guitar Hero for a while, Then after that logged onto World of Warcraft to see what my dailies were and ended up staying online to help my brother do  some quests and Run a guild mate through a dungeon..

Once all that was done I decided to check my emails and a few forums and then jumped on CS3 to do some kit making....  Well.. I've made two more papers in total for my 3rd Kit so far... Go me! That brings my grand total for my 3rd kit to 8 papers, 0 elements and 1 Alpha

Exciting stuff huh??


anyhow, I spose I should be off making more stuff... Someone give me some hints on what they would like to see in this upcoming kit.. It's well I spose Lovely Dovey... But not all reds and pinks, its more modern love colours I spose... Blues, pinks, greens and yellows... Feel free to leave your hint in a comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment