Friday, November 27, 2009

More Layout's and a Friday Freebie!

Hey all, Pretty Pixels will be releasing her new kit Sno Way sometime today/tomorrow!

Check it out!

Pretty ain't it?!?

Anyhow, here is a Layout I made using this kit..

As always I quite enjoyed working with the kit :)


Anyhow, now for my Friday freebie! Sorry that I've been gettnig behind, everything occasionally just piles up
and I was busy making things that you shall be seeing later *hint hint*

Anyhow today's Friday Freebie is a Quickpage created using my Irrevocably in Love add-on

which can still be downloaded Here!

Anyhow here is your friday freebie without further delay!

Download this freebie Right Here!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Nov. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete