Saturday, November 14, 2009

Check out these Sweet Layouts!

Well, I've been busy :) Despite the fact that I am reminding myself that I should really go to bed and TRY to sleep, and that I really need to buy warmer socks and a pair of fingerless gloves, I managed  to make 4 Layouts! It's only 4am....

Anyhow, as I mentioned before, Pretty Pixels has some fantastic kits! I first fell in love with Copacetic, Which thanks to her Opening competition, I won, and was estatic! I adore all of her kits, and you have no idea how thankfull I am to get to work with her. This woman really is a beatiful person and as mentioned above, Her kits are FAN-TAS-TIC!

Anyhow, I figured I would should you some of her amazing Kits in action.. These are the four that I made in these early hours of the morning..

Which is using the kit Apple Pie by Pretty Pixels
 I also used the So Simple templates, which are bought Here











This one I used my favourite Copacetic which can be bought Here
The Alpha's however came from the Apple Pie Bundle
I also used the So Simple templates again, which are bought Here










This one was made with the bold but Beautiful kit So Yesterday
The templates are only available if you buy This Bundle










This bright and colourful Layout was made possible with the kit Cheeky Monkey
And like So Yesterday, The template's are only available if you buy This Bundle








So, I've done some sharing with you.. Now you should/must/have too go check out Pretty Pixels Store and while you at it come join me at Enchanted Studio Scraps because these ladies are so down to earth lovely. There's competitions to win all sorts, you get RAK'd heaps, The site is very fun and active. There's just so much fun to be had there! So pleeeeeeeeeease come join!


Anyhow, I'm now off to escape under my blankets and get all snug and fall asleep... And plot my next post Mwuahahahahha :)

Catch ya's!

1 comment:

  1. Your LOs are just lovely and I am SO thrilled to having your help on my CT! Your lil monkey is to precious!

    ReplyDelete