Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another day... Yet again!

So today is almost over and im so tired that I have to keep scrolling over the time in order to remember what day it is... What was it again... Ahh thats right, Thursday!

Anyhow we've been having some wicked cool thunder n lightning storms, I actually CANT stand them, Last night there was thunder cracks so loud I burst into tears... Sad I know, but thats what happens when your little and your older sister locks you out in a thunderstorm.. Ho hum..

I, despite the fact that I'm a huge coward, actually went and stood outside for a good 10 mins watching the lightning, Little miss decided to follow me out, but quickly ran inside to daddy the moment the thunder cracked overhead again..  I can't blame her, Made my heartrate speed up something cronic, I'm fairly certain i'll die randomly during a thunderstorm if it keeps it up because my heart just nearly jumps outta my chest each time..  I do however wish I had batteries, because the lightning was just amazing, I've never seen such bright flashes of forked lightning light up the entire sky.. and during the day too!

Little Miss had her room cleaned again today, decided that we would take out half her toys and stick them in the backroom, and just change them over reguallarly.. Hopefully it stops the horrific messes she creates, even if it's just a fraction...  Little Man is two months old today.. Two Months! It's hard to believe that 2 months ago I was holding my little man for the first time in my arms...

DARN! I really wish I had batteries for my camera, if only you could see how Little Miss is sleeping on the couch right now.. To cute!

Anyhow

There was a actual reason to this post.. Mainly that I'm giving away another freeeeeeeeeebie... It's an addon to a kit that I've been working on for the last week and bit I believe.. The kits name is Irrevocably In Love, The inspiration of course came from Twilight, which Woot, I'm seeing Next Wednesday with mother dearest just before we see the Midnight screening on New Moon! How excitement! Anyhow back to the kit, It's four papers, Personal Use and by darn it's kinda cute!




You can download HERE!

Happy Downloading.. And feel free to say thank you, It really doesn't hurt!

2 comments:

  1. lol your a goose... Luv ya and the kit is lovely.. cant wait to see the full thing..
    And oh I got the cutest cat action and I am not telling you where I got it either :P
    *hugz*

    ReplyDelete